Mountcrest Academy is affiliated with iGCSE, edexcel, UK (Centre No 90179).
Why International General Curriculum of Secondary Education Curriculum (IGCSE-UK)?
IGCSE-UK Education is strategically being popularized more and more among the parents nowadays across the world. The world wide approval and recognition that IGCSE Education has got has made its reliability in its quality possible behind most of the people are following this foreign curriculum. This treatise will facilitate the parents to understand more about IGCSE-UK education, its concept as well as significance for students.
The various curriculum patterns emerging every single day puts most of the people under bewilderment and pressure to opt a curriculum in day today life to educate their child to reach better bright future. As many parents preferring the same old, conventional board hoping that it would suit them and their kids; only few go out and explore what is the best or beneficial for their kid and his future which would wider their knowledge and enrich their education with regard to understanding of what they learn. Other than Secondary School Certificate (SSC) which continued to dominate education for quite some time, sprouted ICSE (Indian Certificate of Secondary Education) and CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). But now has become much popular among parents nowadays the IGCSE-UK pattern IGCSE-UK courses are renowned for developing vital educational skills, including
1. Recall of knowledge
2. Oral skills, problem solving
3. Initiative team work and
4. Investigative skills.
IGCSE – UK has been approved by:
1. An UK based board of education that offers IGCSE, A+ and A level.
2. An international Board of Education that is recognized by the Government of India.
3. A member of the Council of Board of School Education in India (http://www.cobse.org)
4. Recognized by the Association of Indian University (AIU – http://www.aiuweb.org)
5. Part of Pearson group and was formerly known as London Examinations.
6. One of the three International boards that are authorized to operate in India (the other two are CIE and IB)
7. Dept. of secondary and Higher Education by Govt. of India.